1. The website is operated by Global Legal Group of 59 Tanner Street, London SE1 3PL, United Kingdom. Global Legal Group will control the information which you provide on gaining access to those websites:(www.glgroup.co.uk, www.iclg.co.uk, www.globallegalinsights.co.uk, www.cdr-news.com and www.africanlawbusiness.com) or any registration and subsequently during any visit to the Websites. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information through the site, you should contact Global Legal Group by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address and we will deal with your query as promptly as is reasonably practicable.
2. Global Legal Group may use your information for the following purposes:
3. Global Legal Group may disclose your information:
4. Global Legal Group may disclose and/or provide your information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes and research and analysis in an aggregated form only, with information about other Users.
5. Global Legal Group will not sell, rent or transfer your information except in an aggregated form to any third party.
6. ‘Cookies’ are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser in order to enable the server to collect information back from the browser.
7. Global Legal Group uses ‘cookies’ to track Users’ sessions at the Websites to identify returning Users and to enable Global Legal Group to customise the home page of the site according to Users’ previous browsing habits at the site. You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You may also be able to set your browser to disable ‘cookies’. However, you should be aware that, if you disable ‘cookies’, this may limit your ability to enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
8. We may log and use your Internet Protocol address. We may use this information in conjunction with your personally identifiable information in order to improve our profile of you so that we can provide you with a better and more personal service.
9. If you would like us to remove your information from our database or if you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, you may notify us by e-mail to email@example.com